Urban Landcare Fact Sheet
- Andrew Martin, President, brings over 20 years of experience in professional landscaping. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing from University of Kentucky, a Landscape Horticultural Degree from Cincinnati State and is Certified in Landscape Design. Andrew is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Urban Landcare is a San Diego local small business specializing in associations and commercial landscape maintenance, Contractor License #1039559. We take pride in safety.
- Our services include, but are not limited to water management, landscape construction and maintenance, turnover and improvement plans, tree care, monthly landscape reporting, and site-specific agronomic plans. We specialize in landscape maintenance for home owners’ associations.
- Our trained and experienced staff includes horticulturists, irrigation technicians, small-engine mechanics, landscape construction and maintenance foremen, recycled water site supervisors, landscape designers, sustainability specialists, landscape estimators, safety managers, business associates, and administration.
- Our specialty services include but are not limited to tree installation and removal, irrigation repair and replacement, slope vegetation installation for stability, tree trimming plans and mapping, landscape design, planting plans, forward planning, and landscape-related demolition.
- Our commitment to sustainability includes options for use of electrical equipment (as opposed to gas-powered), application of organic pesticides and mulch, and installation of state-of-the-art irrigation systems to save water.